Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm back

Well it has been a week since my last blog post. I haven't been home since Thursday and haven't trained with boot camp since the Friday before that. I did however get in a few good runs in on Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and then I did a few at home work outs provided by my trainer. While I was back home in Fort Myers for the weekend visiting with my family and new baby cousin Andrew I got one good work out in. I had my mom do one of the work outs with me and she was certainly sore the next day. Which reminds me of how I will be feeling tomorrow after my work out tonight with Boot camp. My dad got me an early Valentines Day gift a beautiful PINK 10lb kettle bell weight!!!
I am pretty excited to be able to work with the kettle bell more when I can't make it to my fitness classes. If you are thinking about starting kettle bells you should make sure you get proper training or instruction so you don't hurt your self. (I felt the need for a caution do not try this at home even though that is precisely where I will be using them lol)

I will weigh in tomorrow and post my measurements from last Monday I got back from Alicia :) and take my picture sorry I forgot to take a picture last Friday but this will be a good mile marker pic hopefully ONE whole month complete of my journey to healthier eating and exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment