Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lets get a foundation of where my roller coaster has started part 2

JUNIOR YEAR!
This is right before the school year started at my cousin's engagement party! (mom and I)
my newest little Jessie who now is in chicago becoming a start doing improv comedy at second city!
on a social with my branch ... I had just gone through my first major break up to date and my weight fluctuated quite a bit this year.
I had gone on a few date this year. Lauren and I here in probably February which is my last picture I have until May.
This is in May ... We are at Disney for my dad's HALF IRON MAN!!! It was a pretty cool experience to watch my dad take on this challenge. My Freshmen year he took up cycling with a neighbor. Probably the best thing he ever did. He now has a hobby that he LOVES and he is very dedicated to every weekend he rides close to 100 miles.


In November of this year I was selected to me on the executive board of my sorority at the Recruitment Chair I worked pretty hard to lose weight for this. I think I was also super stressed out and lost a bit of weight. so here I am at my 21st birthday
SENIOR YEAR!

This is the night that Peter and I reconnected and have been dating ever since. September 5, 2010
went to a Rays game I was still keeping weight off ... legs looked toned and arms too

My cousin's Bridal Shower here with my Nanny I'd like to look as good as she does at 70!
Bethany and Andy's wedding with my brother Louis (family wedding 1)
Amanda and Josh's wedding November (family wedding 2)

Jere's Bridal Shower
Jere and Eric's Wedding May (family wedding 3) believe it or not I lost 11lbs before this wedding but gained it all back with all the eating i did while at home Jere's mom barb is an amazing cook and since I don't go home that often I will always indulge in her cooking.
Graduation Party!!
here she is herself... this is my Barb and she is one of my favorite "relatives"
these are my granddad's friends and my uncle mark in the blue
here is amanda she was 6 months pregnant then
this is one of my two birthday cakes!!
so here is my graduation picture and my cap!
here is the close up of my cap I really loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment