Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Transformation week 2 pictures

this is where I notice I bigger difference I am not nearly as bloated
harder to tell from this angle because I still notice my love handles
 but I am its all a work in progress
Here we are again week 2 pictures I can only see a slight change in photos but I can truly feel and notice a big change in my body ... I am no where near as bloated as I was and I am starting to see more stretch marks on my chest boooo... it might actually be shrinking hooray!!! 
why not throw in an arm pic 

Love my Madden Girl Sparkle Shoes
As for some new feel good things this week I bought a cute new pair of shoes and I am lookin' good in those spark shoes ... scarf compliments of my mom's crocheting skills 

Just for fun... I inspired my mom's outfit this weekend with what I wore last weekend and she has been working out at the YMCA a few days a week now too even though I already think she looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment