Tuesday, January 17, 2012

at home workout

Well I completed my first at-home workout. I became a little creative this morning since I woke up for a non existent 6am morning workout ... I even drove there! So I pulled up an at home work out my trainer emailed us. It 30 second reps of this 20 second reps of that. so since I am horrible at keeping time while trying to get a worth while work out I used my garage band skills and created a 12 minute workout mix that I repeated twice. I used songs like ...

1. Yellowman - zungguzungguguzungguzeng  
[if you are wondering where I found this one ... 
its the song that Nick from New Girl dances naked to in the mirror 
2. Pitbull - Give me Everything
3. J Cole - Work Out
4. LMFAO - Sexy and I know it
Cool down: G4L- Rihanna
5. Foster the People-Pumped up Kicks
6. Bass down Low
7. Gorillaz- Dare
8. Estelle- American Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment