Saturday, January 21, 2012

Seasons 5.2k


My third Seasons 5.2k
Well today was a great success! We all finished with great times for what we were expecting. I didn't break any personal records BUT I did jog the ENTIRE 5.2k so that was an accomplishment to be proud of. Some how my jogging is slower than if I ran and walked like I used to do. But it felt good and I truly can say that I probably could have been a bad ass and jogged the course backwards like those really cool fast runners that jog toward all us 10+ minute mile people and offer words of encouragement. We followed our race up by having a yummy breakfast at KeKe's cafe. We finally beat the rush. 
The second time I got to run it with my best friend 
Annie 5k spilt: 33:15
Peter 5k split: 36:36
My 5k split: 37:07
Ryan 5k split: 39:49 
(this was ryan's first 5k and he is excited to complete more races!)

No comments:

Post a Comment