Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My TREAT day.

On my meal plan we incorporate a treat day and some treat meals to keep with calorie confusion just like muscle confusion. I don't want to get too crazy with my treat days so instead of having everything I was only kinda craving, I opted to treat myself to a Starbucks Iced Coffee grande sweetened and with Half and Half a whopping 120 calories. I am not a Starbucks freak ... even though I work there one day a week. I have never been addicted to caffeine thankfully.

This does mean that I had skipped my breakfast toady which I know wasn't the best choice but I did I woke up a bit later than I had planned on. But while I was out on my shopping trip I picked up a new scale. I bought the Weight Watcher Scale at Bed Bath and Beyond since I can use my 20% off coupon there.
Weight Watchers® Body Analysis Scale by Conair®
This 140.0 sticker comes on the scale I almost considered leaving it on for my self to wish! LOL

For lunch on my cheat day I decided I was going to try a recipe I had seen on Pinterest. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/12/skinny-coconut-shrimp.html

Skinny coconut shrimp with apricot sauce 4 shrimp 161 calories. I didn't use as much sauce as I thought I would ... It tasted great but I guess I just wasn't into a sweet glaze that night so I allowed my self to have 8 shrimp since I was having a late lunch before I went out for dinner and drinks.

I felt CUTE for the first time in a while.
I am finally letting myself believe that I am getting healthy

For dinner I went to a new place in Pointe-Orlando called Funky Monkey Wine Company. I had a delicious crab cake.But I was disappointed to find out that my $15 crab cake turned into a $83.00 dollar crab cake when she charged my credit card for an additional $68. slightly disappointing but I moved on and headed out for a girls night with two of my sorority sisters. 
This is where I misbehaved on my diet we went to the bar that had 3-4-1's and each had 6 liquor drinks. Next time I will certainly stick with a mic ultra. and not follow it up by a Jimmy John's roast beef sandwich. Jimmy John is not on the Meal Plan but I will certainly miss him.

So all in all treat days should be spent at home and not in downtown orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment