Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lunar New year

I am a day late for the lunar new year but I still wanted to post some Fun Stuff I want to do this year!
  • 1/2 marathon
  • para sailing
  • cruise
  • hit target weight (155lbs)
  • budget in new makeup (foundation, mascara, concealer, new eye shadow palette etc.) and throw away all the crap make up I have been carrying along)
  • SEND more mail ... I really want to try and send more cards to friends and family I think I will start with some valentines day cards
  •  Go home (to Fort Myers) more often... I am so happy to announce that my Cousin's Wife Bethany has given birth her first, a beautiful baby boy which means he is Andrew Augustus Whitbred the FIFTH! and my Cousin Jere is Pregnant with her first baby and her due date is so close to my birthday!!! I am so thrilled that I will be planning her Baby Shower we just need to learn what she will be having! :)
  • Volunteer ... Its sad to think that I can hardly remember the last time that I volunteered.
  • start my Roth IRA account!
  • Go to church and/or reading devotionals
  • Continue to meet up with my Orlando sisters for wine or dinner etc. (we are so cute)
  • Go to a Magic Game
  • Go to a concert
  • do something "cultural" with Annie
  • Expedition Everest Challenge with Erin http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events/rundisney/expedition-everest-challenge check it out if you haven't heard of it
  • organize important files that I should have as a "grown up"
  • take better care of my car and keep her up to date with her oil changes etc.
  • take more pictures!
Well I look forward to crossing things off the list and seeing if I can keep up with some of the others!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment