Friday, January 20, 2012

week 3

Well Week three has come and gone. I wish I wouldn't have been so loose with my diet this week. I think I had bread three times this week. which in weight loss is a NO NO. I need to get a little more self control. But I feel like for any starter routine the third week is always the hardest. I usually find the first week the easiest. But week three is usually my lull. I am pushing through and staying motivated. Peter has started to work out this week going for quick jogs and planks and push ups. I don't want him to work out too much because he will outshine me. lol only kidding. I got four great workouts in this week and ending it tomorrow morning with my 5k. I am going to try and eating green for breakfast and lunch and then have a pepper steak with rice and broccoli tonight for dinner.

oh yeah my arms are looking tone looks like all those
push ups and kettle bell over heads are working for me


can't wait to not see love handle ripples on my side!

1 comment:

  1. What I tried to comment the other day was that I loved this sports bra and that I can for sure already see the difference! Keep up the great work I know you will be ble to do it. Day 1 of a diet is hard for me so I know that at 3 weeks in you are doing better than most!

    ReplyDelete