Monday, January 23, 2012

Start to my week...

view from the lake that I run around
Well last night was pleasant surprise that I didn't have to go into work. so I took a nap (I think I slept my life away) and then woke up extremely bored and I knew if I stayed in the house I would eat and if I went window shopping it would turn into window buying.  So I went for an evening run. of 5.5 MILES!!! It is 9:30 now and I am thinking that I need to go run again while the air is still cool. I am really getting my self all psyched out for my 1/2 marathon. I have have come to terms that it will be highly unlikely for me to not finish. I have to keep a 16 minute mile pace to not be picked up by the "Loser bus" But I also want to get it over with as quickly as possible and maybe stop for a picture or two at the castle!! :) I am still trying to figure out what I will be wearing. Being a sorority girl my natural instinct is to dress in theme. But I have to be comfortable running. Who knows... Tonight I will be researching what to be eating the days leading up to the race and such. I'll share what I find in my next post.
here is a map of how big this trail really is

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to wht you find...don't forget to share!

    ReplyDelete