Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekly Update

 
 Well another week down. Still seeing some changes... Jeans are fitting looser, went down to a medium sports bra. Boot Camp has been going great. I had a personal best of 22 floppy burpees in 1 minute. I literally just told myself don't stop and I didn't ... I really don't know if I could have gone any faster. There was one camper in the earlier class that got 27 in one minute. [Impressed]

This weekend I am going to do some budgeting and see if I can budget in starting Weight Watchers. I think I need a little more accountability on my eating regimen. Because Lord knows I got the working out part down. I have truly managed to work out five days a week. I am watching biggest loser NO excuses, and I am sure they will have an episode on I don't have time to work out. I would like to beg to differ. I work four jobs and I manage to find time to work out even if it is a 6am or 7pm. I find that I can sleep a lot better on days that I work out than on days that I do not. Sundays and Tuesdays are my recovery day and Saturday are my at home or alternative work out days.

I think I am starting to rant. So I will sign off and get to work on that christmas tree that is still hanging out in my dinning room.

PS tomorrow I will be running in a 5k benefitting Make A Wish Foundation ... I was on the committee that started the race four years ago so here is my shout out to Race.Love.Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment