Monday, February 6, 2012

Fitness Test Monday

Well today at Forte Fitness we have our first monday of the month fitness test. consists of a half mile run followed by 2 minutes worth of squats, 2 minutes worth of push ups and 2 minutes worth of sit ups... I feel like I was doing my presidential physical fitness test in 1997. I will have you know in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade, I was the fastest girl earning the blue patch. SO how did I measure up today ...
I managed a 4.24 half mile run.
71 squats 
20 push ups (wahhhwahh)
57 sit-ups
Wish I would have recorded what I did my first day but since I was detoxing I only did a 1/4 mile run and I think I was in pain because I don't recall doing my squats of push ups and I'm pretty sure I did crunches.

Excited to see what next months improvements will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment