Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day Recap

Recap of my weekend so far. I had the pleasure of a short road trip up to Inverness to see a friends band perform. Taking Anderson Live. They were great!
Organic strawberry Beer from the pub

On Monday I was surprised to have a bouquet of flowers delivered to work.
My mom and dad sent me a card with my favorite Winnie the Pooh quote. 
This cake is most certainly NOT on the meal plan and I am sure Alicia is going to have to kick my butt at bootcamp for making it. But Peter really liked it he said I needed to give his mom the recipe and I told him no I can be the only one to make it but no more than three times a year.
Peter Surprised me with another bouquet with my favorite flower in it. Hydrangeas I think are just gorgeous. 
I had a valentine project I sent to a few of my friends and family this year!
I hot glued a flower on to a clothes pin then added a magnet strip to the back. 

Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day. Now getting back on track. Workout double here I come. I have got to get some good runs in this week and next. I eleven days away from the big day. (Peter's card had Minnie and Mickey on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment