Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week leading up to princess 1/2 marathon!

Well I wanted to figure out which disney princess I am before the race and according to Disney's Princess quiz I am duhduhnahnah Belle!
http://disney.go.com/games/play3/?content=204062#/games/play3/&content=204062

How convenient .... about 17 years ago I was Belle.

No picture will be taken this week I am not feeling great and made a mistake of getting on the scale and feeling a little discouraged. "Womanly always discouraged never" is a work in progress. And of course I had a nightmare that I didn't make it to my race. But I am trying to stay positive. I know I will finish.  I know I will finish. 
Good news! I finally made it to a Saturday work out. I had Bootcamp at 8:30 where we did nine sprints down the track and we did lots of biceps/ triceps exercises, with some inchworms and the dreaded double unders (I swear I try really hard to get double unders but haven't mastered them yet.) Following my bootcamp I tried yoga for the first time!  I really liked it! I found it challenging... my body isn't all that flexible but more flexible than I thought it was. I understand how it can be a workout now. It was a very foggy day so were essentially working out in a cloud and we were all absolutely drenched in sweat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment